Forums
The time now is Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:56 pm
OIF OEF Veterans Of War Forum Index
Search
View unanswered posts
 Forum   Topics   Posts   Last Post 
Forums  
No new posts News
A public forum for posting guild news. If you are an admin this forum can be used for posting announcements to the homepage.
4 8 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:40 am
CerafinMage View latest post
No new posts Tales by the Fireside
Since we do play on a role play server; here is a place where you can tell your tales. You may post in game role play if you have a story about your character, or if you have unrelated stories feel free to post those. If you have adult content in the story, PLEASE be sure to note that in the subject heading.
0 0 No Posts
No new posts Member Discussion
A guild member only forum for general member discussion.
1 6 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm
CerafinMage View latest post
No new posts Officer Discussion
A private forum for officers only.
0 0 No Posts
No new posts Guild Meeting Notes
February 6th, 2010 Guild Meeting We opened the meeting with welcoming the new members to VoW. Welcome! Welcome! Four Elements of Discussion First Topic Letting Officers be known within the guild. They are follows: Velectra Aturas Elinsar Machphisto Aladardor Rosethorneve Thanalos Alexiya Protwarrior/Oaktowner Eannia(Xo) Leonituss(Co) In event that I am gone for a period of more then 2-3 days at a time Mary/Eannia will take my spot during those absence. I do have communications with her via phone so I would be a phone call away if any issues come up that need my attention as well. Officer's are in talk about bringing certain people up the levels of Officer rank. Second Topic Guild Bank Items Bank Tabs are full if items are needed by those who are not able to access the bank itself, please talk to someone who is able to. As with all things this is going to be a Give and Take relationship. Please take advantage of the abundance of mats and materials in the guild bank, but know that it will be monitored. Third Topic Raiders Guidelines As you all may know we've went from a casual leveling guild to a casual raiding guild. So I ask you guys for a little more patience in getting these kinks of groups being formed situated. Know that officer's are working they're assss off in getting the groups as balanced as possible. Raiders you need to give your schedules to an officer listed above. If not to the minimum Leonituss's character. Therefore we can slot you in a raid group within the week. Real Life is supercedes anything that is going in the game. But, due note that if you do sign up for a raid please take the time to make sure that you are able to come. If the status of you attending changes notify an officer. Fourth Topic We have now recently lost 2 members within the guild Rechlai/Mythe/Queezle and Gwendelle/Gwendwel both of whom I know were valuable assests to the guild at one point. I don't like to relish on the past and what was said basically what there was some disagreements and some exchanged ideas between both parties that only furthered the fuel of "drama fire." I'm not entirely sure what may be going on with Rechlai but I know that he has some issues going on in Real Life affecting the way he is treating people in the game. Gwen followed suit it was lie an infectious disease. My hopes is that if you guys have any problems or issues within the guild that not only will you bring them up, but also have some solutions to the problems. I highly believe that now that this issue has finally been dealt with we can move on and drive forward without any complications. We ended the guild meeting to asks those who wanted to raid to stick around so we can somewhat get names down for groups.
0 0 No Posts